Orange Teriyaki Halibut
Prep Time:1h 5m
Total Time:1h 25m
Marinate a piece of whitefish in a delicious sauce, cover it with thin orange slices, bake and serve.
- Divide the fish into four 4 oz. portions.
- Arrange the fish in a large glass (nonreactive) pan.
- Arrange the orange slices on top of the fish.
- Pour the Soy Vay® Veri Veri Teriyaki® Marinade & Sauce over the fish.
- Chill covered for 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat the grill.
- Cook the fish over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side, and grill the orange slices for use as garnish.
- Serve with extra Soy Vay® Sauce and a squeeze or two of orange to each filet as desired.
- Discard any leftover marinade.