Rewards Terms and Conditions
Use of the Main & Vine PERKS (“Rewards Program”) constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions by each Main & Vine PERKS Member (“Member”).
Effective as of 1/3/2016.
1. Main & Vine PERKS Points are accumulated on a per household basis (maximum of 10 Members to a household).
2. Main & Vine reserves the right to change or terminate the Rewards Program, or any portion thereof, at any time, with or without notice. The Rewards Program structure is subject to modification or limitation in the sole discretion of Main & Vine, at any time with or without notice, and Main & Vine reserves the right to modify the current Rewards redemption values, to establish additional Rewards redemption values or to delete any or all of the current Rewards redemption values. At any time in the future, please refer to this page on MainandVineShop.com for the most current Main & Vine Rewards Terms & Conditions.
3. Member account must be registered and may be required to be presented in order to earn/receive rewards. You must be at least 13 years of age to participate in the Main & Vine PERKS Program. Some activities may only be available to members who are at least 21 years of age.
4. Rewards will be deemed forfeited if not used within allotted time frame.
5. Rewards are issued by Main & Vine on a periodic basis. Number, type and frequency of rewards are based upon a number of factors, each subject to change, including without limitation, volume and type of purchases at participating Main & Vine stores, Member Card usage, type and amount of personal information provided (for example, a unique and valid email address), and type and amount of participation in and/or interaction with Main & Vine PERKS activities, other Main & Vine Programs and/or applications (for example, surveys). In the event of any discrepancy, Main & Vine’s determination of the size of the reward shall be final.
6. Some activities may involve contests, sweepstakes or other like activities, which are subject to the applicable rules and/or program terms identified at the time.
7. If you forgot to present your registered Member Card while making a purchase (a “visit”), you can get credit for your visit by contacting us at 844-321-MAIN (extension 6246).
8. Notify us of a lost or stolen member account by calling 844-321-MAIN (extension 6246; if the lost or stolen Member Card can be identified, your account details may be transferred to a new Member Card).
10. Any fraudulent use or suspected fraudulent use of the Rewards Program will automatically revoke any and all benefits and the right to any further participation in the Rewards Program.
11. Failure by Main & Vine to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Rewards Program shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Main & Vine in writing.
12. The laws of the State of Ohio, without regard to its conflict of laws rules, will govern these Terms. If there is any legal action relating to the Member’s use of the Rewards Program or these terms, the Member agrees to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in Hamilton County, Ohio.
13. Member agrees that the Main & Vine Rewards Program and any Member benefits related to it do not create any property rights in favor of Member.
14. The interpretation and application of the policies, procedures or Rewards of the Rewards Program are in the sole discretion and determination of Main & Vine, which in each case shall be final and conclusive.
15. Only purchases of eligible items made with your Main & Vine PERKS account are eligible for points. Excludes The Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot® prepaid reloadable products, MoneyPaks® and American Express® Variable Load, Visa® Variable Load, REWARDS® Reloadable Visa® Prepaid Debit Card and MasterCard® Variable Load Gift Cards. See Gift Cards for details, terms, conditions and (if applicable) fees. Product and offer may not be available in all states. Excludes tobacco, money orders, postage stamps, Gift Cards/certificates, lottery, promotional tickets and tax.
16. Rewards offers cannot be combined with any other offers and/or discounts.
17. Not valid where prohibited by law.
18. Rewards point statements, in most cases, will reflect a current view of Main & Vine account history from the last 48 hours or better for programs in which you may be eligible based on store purchases. Statements will show the earnings, redemptions and balance of a program based on your household's account or Alternate ID within the program’s applicable time period. Any statements are for informational purposes only and are NOT a legal receipt or legal binding contract. Program details, participation and eligibility are subject to change; see terms of each program for details.